Report a violation

Home Monthly Reports Latest News   Print

MADA: 35 violations against media freedoms in Palestine during December

Ramallah – (14th Jan. 2021) – The Palestinian Center for Development and Media Freedoms - MADA has documented a total of 35 violations against media freedoms in Palestine committed during December, compared to 35 violations documented by the Center in November.

According to what MADA Center field researchers have documented, the Israeli assaults constituted the largest part of the total number of violations documented in December, with 16 assaults out of a total of 35 violations, while various Palestinian sides in the West Bank and Gaza Strip committed a total of 8 violations. In addition to 11 violations of blocking and closing the accounts of journalists and media websites by Facebook Company.



Israeli Violations:

The Israeli assaults and violations against Palestinian journalists and media freedoms documented during December witnessed a decrease compared to the number of violations documented during November. As during December, a total of 16 violations committed by the Israeli occupation forces and settlers were documented compared to 22 violations committed and documented during November.

The nature of the Israeli assaults has not witnessed any significant change, as the physical assaults constituted the greatest thereof. However, it is striking that Israeli settlers' attacks targeting journalists and media outlets have been repeated in the presence of Israeli occupation soldiers, as more than one similar attack was documented during the past month.

Among the most prominent Israeli violations is the injury of journalist Sari Jaradat by a metal bullet in the shoulder while covering the events in Yatta, Hebron, knowing that at that time he was at a distance of about 80 meters away from the soldiers, and the firing of a settler at journalists and protesters near Ramallah in the presence of the soldiers. This is in addition to the assault by a settler against the journalist Mohannad Qafishah in Hebron, in front of the soldiers, and the arrest of journalist Yousef Fawadleh.



Palestinian Violations:

MADA Center documented a total of 8 violations against media freedoms committed by various Palestinian sides during December, two of which were committed in the West Bank and 6 in Gaza Strip.


The most serious of these violations was the threat of kidnapping and murder against the journalist Mohammad Allaham, by members of one of the Palestinian families because of what he had presented during a show on MAAN TV. The violations that have taken place in Gaza Strip were arrests and summonses, including the arrest of the cameraman Mahmoud Omar Qindeel, and the arrest and summoning of journalist Mahmoud Allouh by the Internal Security Service in Gaza several times, during which he was detained for hours.


Facebook Violations:

During December, MADA Center has documented a rise in the number of violations committed by Facebook Company against the Palestinian content. MADA field researchers have documented around 11 violations against media freedoms committed by Facebook under the claim of violating the criteria of posting, represented in closing accounts or news pages, compared to 8 violations documented during November.


Details of Violations:

(4th Dec.) An Israeli soldier assaulted the journalist Mashhour Al-Wahwah while he was covering clashes in Hebron.

According to MADA researcher, at around 4:00PM, on Friday, corresponding 4th Dec. 2020, the photojournalist of WAFA News Agency, Mashhour Hussein Mohammad Al-Wahwah, 37 years old, from Dura, southwest Hebron, arrived to Bab Al-Zaweya, central Hebron, to cover clashes that were taking place near the military checkpoint at the northern entrance of Al-Shuhada’ closed street, known as the (56) military checkpoint. Upon the arrival of the journalist Al-Wahwah, a number of soldiers were standing behind the concrete blocks near the checkpoint, and one of the soldiers pointed with his hand at the journalist Al-Wahwah threatening him not to approach, the journalist did not care, and the young men started throwing stones at the soldiers who in turn started firing gas bombs at them and chasing them. The journalist followed the soldiers to film what was happening, and few minutes later, the soldiers returned to their positions while the same soldier who threatened Al-Wahwah approached him, started yelling at him and cursing him. Al-Wahwah tried to talk to him, but the soldier kicked him twice in his feet and continued cursing him. Al-Wahwah started shouting at the officer who was at the (56) checkpoint, while the soldier moved away. When the officer arrived, the journalist Al-Wahwah explained to him what happened, and the officer said: why would you approach the soldiers? Al-Wahwah replied, I was 10 meters away from them, and this is my job, I am going to file a complaint against these soldiers. The officer did not care about what the journalist said and walked towards the checkpoint, while Al-Wahwah left so he would not be assaulted again.


(12th Dec.) An Israeli settler assaulted the cameraman Mohannad Qafishah while he was crossing a checkpoint to Hebron.

According to MADA researcher, at around 11:30AM, on Saturday, corresponding 12th Dec. 2020, the freelance journalist Mohannad Mustafa Mohammad Qafishah (28 years old) (works for Palestine Sports TV), arrived to the military checkpoint “Gilbert”, at the southern entrance to Tel Rumeida in Hebron, coming from his house located in Johar Mountain, going to the center of the city, to film a report on Corona Pandemic. When the journalist Qafishah stopped near the checkpoint, a group of settlers were standing close to him, and he heard one of the settlers speaking in Hebrew, which he understands, saying that he is going to beat him up, and they even made a bet on it. The journalist approached one of the soldiers at the abovementioned checkpoint and told him what he heard. At that moment, the settler approached and hit his head with Qafishah’s head. The journalist filmed the assault of the settler and the population around the checkpoint started gathering to watch while the soldier was yelling at them to stay away, and did not care what the settler did. The settlers left, and after about 15 minutes, an Israeli police patrol arrived at the aforementioned checkpoint, and the journalist Qafishah told them what had happened, showed them a picture of the settler who had attacked him, and filed a written complaint with the policeman, and then the journalist Qafishah left the checkpoint headed home.

At 1:00PM, the journalist Qafishah received a phone call from the Israeli police asking him to go to “Gilbert” checkpoint again. When he arrived there, he found a police patrol waiting for him and the policeman asked him to go with him to the Sanctuary of Abraham Police Center, to identify the settler who assaulted him. Indeed, the journalist went with the Israeli police officers to the mentioned police headquarters, where he waited for half an hour, and while waiting he requested a lighter to smoke. However, the policeman replied to him “you are under arrest here under a complaint filed by a settler against you”. He argued with the policeman about what happened, and at around 2:30PM, another policeman showed up and informed Qafishah that he will be transferred to the investigation center in “Gush Etzion” settlement but no investigators were there, therefore, he will be transferred to “Beitar Illit” Police Center, southern Jerusalem. Indeed, the journalist was transported in the Israeli Police Vehicle to “Beitar Illit” Police Center, where he waited inside the headquarters square until 6:00PM, until one of the investigators came and asked Qafishah to accompany him to his room where they talked about what happened and Qafishah showed him the video on the camera he filmed at the checkpoint showing the settler who assaulted him. On the other hand, the investigator showed Qafishah the testimony of the soldier at the checkpoint and the video the cameras filmed there showing the settler while assaulting journalist Qafishah. The session lasted for an hour and a half, then the journalist was taken out of the room to the waiting square, until one of the Israeli police officers brought the settler to the investigator’s room, and their session lasted for two hours. Then the investigator took the settler out of his room and he was handcuffed, and asked the police to take him, while he told the policeman to have the journalist Qafishah sign on an unpaid financial guarantee amounting to three thousand shekels, and then he was asked to leave the police center, while the journalist Qafishah asked for a ride in the police vehicle to the city of Hebron, due to the lack of vehicles as a result of the closures, but the investigator told him that there was only one vehicle in which the settler would be transported. The journalist waited until 11:30PM at night, until friends arrived in their private vehicle and took him back to his home.

(10th Dec.) Journalist Mohammad Allaham was threatened with kidnapping and murder by citizens belonging to Al-Ja’bari family, after broadcasting a video clip about one of the notables of the aforementioned family.

According to MADA researcher, the journalist of MAAN TV, Mohammad Allaham, and the Head of the Freedoms Committee of the Palestinian Journalists Syndicate, has presented in his show “nos bi nos”, broadcasted on MAAN TV, on 10th Dec a video clip showing Abu Khader Al-Ja’bari, one of Hebron tribes notables, threatening and rejecting the Palestinian Government’s decision on closing Hebron (among other governorates) as part of the procedures taken to face the outbreak of Corona Virus.  Allaham followed the video clip of Al-Ja’bari, with another old video clips of him, in which he appears in meetings with Israeli officers and settlers. Allaham commented on these images that Al-Ja’bari is expressly declaring that there is relationship (with the Israelis). Upon the end of the episode, threats against Allaham were flooded through social media by members of Al-Ja’bari family, but the most serious of these threats appeared in a gathering of the Ja’bari family held in front of the family’s Diwan the next day (December 11), after a clash between gunmen and the Palestinian security services in Hebron took place. The participants in the meeting chanted against the journalist Allaham, and threatened him, accusing him of seeking to stir up sedition, and promised to sue MAAN TV before Israeli courts.

Allaham denies that he has insulted or cursed anyone in the press material that he broadcasted during his show, and that he left it to the viewers to interpret what he had presented, and that he was surprised by the intensity of the reaction represented in shooting and public threat of killing, kidnapping and insulting his family, which prompted him to transfer those threats (whether the videos or posts on social media) to the Public Prosecution Office to be legally pursued. Allaham expressed his readiness to be held accountable for his press material and its compliance with the conditions of professional work within the framework of the Journalists Syndicate or the Palestinian judiciary, and emphasized his rejection of any tribal or family reconciliation of this issue, or compliance with the Israeli judiciary in the event of a complaint against him, according to what Abu Khader Al-Ja’bari threatened.

Threats against Allaham were limited to posts through the social media, but he did not receive any direct threats through the cell phone, or his personal accounts on the social media or face to face.

Allaham intends to submit an official and written complaint to the Public Prosecution soon, attached with a complete file of the threats issued against him.


(18th Dec.) The occupation soldiers have assaulted the photojournalist Mohammad Mahmoud Inaya while covering the clashes taking place in Kufr Qadoum, eastern Qalqilya.

According to MADA researcher, the cameraman of Palestine TV, Mohammad Mahmoud Hassan Inaya (28 years old), who was wearing his press uniform, has arrived at around 11:20PM, on Friday, 18th Dec. 2020, to Kufr Qadoum Village, to cover the weekly march against settlement that has been taking place every Friday in the village for years. After the families marched about 500 meters away from the center of the village towards its entrance closed for the benefit of the settlers, clashes erupted with the occupation soldiers hiding among the olive trees, while the cameraman Inaya and a number of his fellow journalists began to document what was happening, standing next to “Al-Ma’sarah” building about 100 meters away from the soldiers and a few meters from the demonstrators, the occupation soldiers started firing metal bullets, gas and sound bombs randomly. In those moments (around 12:30PM), the demonstrators retreated towards the center of the village, and the soldiers approached the demonstrators, and the journalists at that time dispersed in different places due to the open nature of the area. During that, the soldiers launched a drone to fire gas bombs, and the demonstrators were able to drop it in front of the journalists who documented the event. Immediately, the soldiers stormed the village from several directions, and while the journalists were retreating, Palestine TV cameraman was a little late while he was documenting what was happening, and he was surprised while retreating that a number of soldiers surrounded him and tried to seize his camera but he resisted which resulted in one of the soldiers knocking his face trying to grab the camera. However, he managed to hold it tight and ran away towards the village’s houses.

(11th Dec.) In Rafah, Gaza Strip, the police arrested the photojournalist, Mohammad Omar Qindeel, while he was filming an empty street next to his house, on the pretext of violating the curfew imposed as part of anti-Corona measures.

According to MADA researcher, the photojournalist of Masdar News Network, Mohammad Omar Qindeel (32 years old), from Tal Al-Sultan, western Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, left his house on Friday, 11th Dec. 2020, at around 1:30PM, holding a photography camera, headed to a street near his house. He started taking photos of the empty street, and some of the cats on the road. He soon heard a policeman in the area calling him. He approached him and when he arrived the policeman, the later told him that the officer wants him for a while. He walked with him for 200 meters in the street, and when they arrived the officer, he was told that he will be transported to the police center for “violating the curfew”. The officer did not accept Qindeel’s clarification that he was filming near his house and he was planning to get back home upon completing taking some images. He told the officer that even if he went to the center, he would be released immediately and would return home, but the officer threatened him, saying, “If you indeed go home, I will quit and tell them to take care of you”. He asked him to get in the police jeep to be transported to Tal Al-Sultan Police Center. There, the director of the center seized the cell phone and camera from the journalist Qindeel upon his arrival, and refused to allow him to contact the Ministry of Interior's media or his family to inform them of the place of his detention. They took him into a cell of 1x1.5 meters, that had a small window in the door (10 x 10 cm), and it smelled so bad. He could not sit in it, and he remained standing on his feet near the small window, as he demanded the police officers to release him, but they informed him that the matter was in the hands of the director of the center. After about 7 hours of detention (at 9:00PM on the same day), he was handed his camera and cell phone, and he signed a pledge not to go out and film anything in the curfew, otherwise he would be subject to arrest and pay a financial fine. He left on foot to his home, which is about one kilometer and a half from the police center.

(18th Dec.) The Israeli occupation soldiers detained Palestine TV staff and searched their car while they were on the way returning from covering the anti-settlement march.

According to MADA researcher, the occupation soldiers stationed at a military checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Beit Furik, east of Nablus, at 1:00PM, on Friday 18th Dec. 2020, stopped Palestine TV staff, consisting of the reporter Baker Mamdouh Mohammad Abdel Haq (31 years old), the cameraman Samer Habash (65 years) upon their return from covering the anti-settlement march that was organized in the neighboring village of Beit Dajan that day (after the march ended). They forced them to get out of the car and tried to crucify them with their heads towards the wall, but they refused, so the soldiers took their cards and ordered them to sit on the ground. They searched their car, which carried the logo of the press, in addition to the fact that the journalists Abdul Haq and Habash told the soldiers from the first moment that they were journalists. After about half an hour of search and detention, they were released and allowed to leave.


(19th Dec.) The Internal Security Service in Deir Al-Balah, central Gaza Strip summoned the journalist Mahmoud Allouh.

According to MADA researcher, the journalist Mahmoud Allouh, who previously worked at Al-Shaab Radio, received a phone call on 19th Dec. 2020 asking him to go to the Internal Security headquarters. Accordingly, on Sunday, 20th Dec. 2020, he went to the headquarters and waited from 10:00AM until 6:00PM, then he was asked to come back later on the following day (Monday, 21st Dec. 2020). He was detained from 10:00AM until 5:00PM provided he shall come back again on Tuesday (22nd Dec. 2020) when he was detained by the Internal Security Service until Thursday (24th Dec. 2020). Meanwhile, according to the journalist Allouh, he was summoned and questioned on the background of his dispute with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and Sawt Al-Shaab Radio, from which he was dismissed and in connection to the account of another citizen called Shady Al-Masry. According to Allouh, who explained that he was held in a small room with two offices, and he was sleeping on the ground without being assaulted, he was questioned during the hours of his presence in the room, which made him experience a poor psychological state, and he added that during the five days of summoning, they used to provide him with food, but not regularly. Three meals were served to him during the 5 days, and he was feeling tired during the time he was arrested. His summons did not stop, as he was asked to come back to the internal security again on Sunday 27th Dec. 2020.


(18th Dec.) An Israeli settler fired with a pistol at demonstrators, who were accompanied by a number of journalists, during a peaceful march against settlement, in the villages of Kafr Malik and Al-Mughayer in Ramallah Governorate.

According to MADA researcher, a peaceful march headed on Friday 18th Dec. to Ein Al-Teen area, in Al-Mughayer Village, Ramallah, to protest against the establishment of an outpost in that area. The march was also witnessed by a number of journalists to cover the event. When the march and journalists approached the site, one of the settlers started firing from a pistol randomly, from a close distance, towards the demonstrators and journalists, threatening their lives. But this did not result in any injury. Four journalists were covering the march, namely: (Kamel Abu Shaqra – Anatolia Agency, Hamza Mahmoud Shalash (30 years old) – WAFA Agency, Imad Mohammad Isaid (52 years old)- Associated Press Agency, and Jihad Ibrahim Barakat (31 years old) – Al-Arabi Al-Jaded Newspaper reporter). The Israeli soldiers quickly intervened and started firing bullets in the air, forcing the demonstrators (about 50 people) and the journalists to leave the site, and returning the 6 settlers to the settlement outpost they had established there, which is a tent and barracks.


(29th Dec.) The journalist Sari Jaradat was injured by a rubber-coated metal bullet while covering the demolition of a house, which included clashes with citizens in Yatta.

According to MADA researcher, at around 9:00AM, on Tuesday corresponding 29th Dec. 2020, the reporter and photojournalist of Al-Mayadeen TV, Sari Shareef Abdelghaffar Jaradat (34 years old), arrived Al-Khalideya area, eastern Yatta, southern Hebron, where the Israeli Border Police forces were present with vehicles belonging to the Israeli Construction and Organization Department in the "Israeli Civil Administration", a bulldozer and a digger. They arrived at the site in preparation for the demolition of the house of Khalil Rabei, under the pretext of unauthorized construction. Jaradat began filming what was happening including the soldiers’ attempts to forcibly evict the residents of the house. Citizens came to the area and set fire to the rubber tires, and tried to prevent the digging machinery from approaching the house. The Israeli soldiers began firing sound and tear gas bombs towards the citizens and the press staff that arrived to cover what was happening, which resulted in the injury of many citizens, in addition to the journalists Mamoun Wazwaz, Reuters Cameraman, journalist Raed Al-Shareef, Al-Ghad Al-Arabi TV reporter, journalist Musab Shawer, Al-Hadath Newspaper reporter, and journalist Sari Jaradat, with suffocation. They were treated in the field as reinforcements from the occupation forces arrived in the area, they began to move the citizens away by force and push them with rifles. They prevented journalists from approaching and forced them to retreat back, while the machines began to demolish the house. The presence of the forces continued in the area until 12:00 midday, and before they left the site, clashes took place between angry young men and the army forces that fired a barrage of tear gas bombs with a cannon installed above one of the military jeeps, towards the stone throwers, citizens and press staff randomly. Meanwhile, several rubber-coated metal bullets were fired at the stone throwers, and the journalist, Sari Jaradat, who was away clearly from the army, was fired, wounding him with a rubber bullet in the left shoulder, at a distance of about 80 meters away from the location of the soldiers. The journalist was forced to leave the site, and he was transferred to Hebron Governmental Hospital by a private car, where appropriate treatments were provided to him.


(29th Dec.) The occupation forces detained Palestine TV cameraman Omar Abu Awad, and prevented him from covering the demolition of residences near Jericho and prevented WAFA Agency cameraman from coverage.

According to MADA researcher, Palestine TV staff in Jericho and WAFA Agency staff arrived Al-Kharabsheh gathering area northern Jericho, at around 11:00AM, on 29th Dec., after they learned that the occupation forces have raided the area with a bulldozer. They saw a great number of soldiers and one of them asked the journalists to stay 100 meters away, they responded and retreated to the back. However, one of the soldiers seized the camera of Palestine TV and pushed the cameraman Omar Abu Awad (34 years old) to the back. About seven soldiers gathered around Abu Awad to assault him but a group of people came and prevented them from doing so. The soldiers threatened to fire gas bombs on everyone asking them to stay away. They detained the journalist Abu Awad, and seized his press and personal identity cards. Meanwhile, a group of soldiers was dismantling three tents for the residents, and after it finished, the soldiers returned the card to the journalist Abu Awad, and released him, after being detained for about an hour without being assault. The occupation forces also prevented the cameraman of the Palestinian News Agency "WAFA" Sulaiman Mahmoud Sulaiman Abu Srour (38 years old) from filming what is happening and threatened him with arrest if he did not move away from the place, which forced him to move about 500 meters away from the place of the event to take some pictures during the dismantling and demolition of the housing units for the residents of Al-Kharabsheh cluster.


(29th Dec.) The Israeli occupation forces arrested the journalist Yousef Fawadleh (30 years old) from his house in Aboud Town, northwest Ramallah.

According to MADA researcher, the occupation soldiers, at around 3:00AM, on 29th Dec., sieged the house of journalist Yousef Fawadleh in Aboud, and tried to raid his house without making any noise. However, when one of the family members woke up and the journalist’s father went to the front door and opened it for the soldiers, they outraged and broke the door screaming. Immediately after storming the house, the soldiers began asking the 6 family members about their names and cell phones that they had seized for a period of time, and then an army officer who was not present at the house called Yousef’s cell phone and told him that they would be arrested and after he was informed of the decision to arrest him, Yousef put on his warm clothes that the occupation soldiers tried to prevent him from wearing, and he bade farewell to the members of his family, and the soldiers took him on foot from the house to the settlement of Beit Aryeh, adjacent to the town, knowing that the house of Fawadleh family is located on the edge of the town, close to the settlement. The Israeli occupation soldiers stayed in the journalist’s house for about a third of an hour, and upon leaving they seized Yousef’s cell phone only. Yousef Fawadleh has been working in the Media Unit in Ramallah Municipality for more than 5 years. Before that, he worked as a journalist with Al-Hadaf magazine and MAS Center, and he is a journalism and media graduate from Birzeit University.

His family learned later that the occupation forces have transported Fawadleh to Moscobiya Camp and he underwent a court session on 31st Dec. at Ofer Camp.


(29th Dec.) The Preventive Security Organization in Nablus summoned Anas Mujir Ibrahim Hawari (24 years old), a graduate of the Electronic and Written Press Department at An-Najah University, and works as a freelance journalist in addition to his work for “Tayqan” website.

According to MADA researcher, one of the Preventive Security officers contacted Hawari family by phone, and informed them that on the next day (30th Dec.), Anas must go to the Preventive Security headquarters in Nablus, noting that Anas during that period was outside the West Bank, and no one from the Preventive Security contacted the journalist Anas directly. As a result, Anas contacted the Journalists Syndicate and told them what had happened, and after the Syndicate contacted the Preventive Security Organization, he was informed that his summoning was not linked to his press work, and by virtue of his presence outside the West Bank, Anas Hawari did not go to meet the Preventive Security based on this summons.


(December) – Facebook Company closed the below three accounts belonging to Palestinian journalists from the West Bank claiming they violate the criteria of posting on Facebook:

  1. On 1st Dec. 2020, the Facebook administration sent a notification to the journalist and presenter of the programs at Sawt Al-Hurriyah Radio in Hebron, Mahmoud Othman Mohammad Iknaibi, 50 years old, claiming that he violates the content standards for posting. The notification was about a news issued by the Palestinian Ministry of Health, "that warm water with lemon is useful for treating Covid 19 virus." On 2nd Dec., Facebook banned the aforementioned journalist from doing any activity on his own page, posting, sending messages and commenting on posts and live broadcasts, for a period of 30 days from the date of receiving the notification for violating Facebook content criteria, noting that the journalist Iknaibi runs a Facebook page that is followed by more than 41,000, which is a social and news page.


  1. On 10th Dec. the journalist and reporter of “Al-Hadath” Newspaper in Hebron, Musab Abdul Samad “Mohammad Hamed” Shawer Al-Tamimi, 29 years old, received a message from Facebook on banning him from live broadcasting, commenting and posting on the page for a period of 90 days, claiming that the journalist Musab had previously posted content that does not comply with Facebook standards, and “violates our standards regarding dangerous persons and organizations”. His post was “Palestine … its sky is filled with the great scent of the blood of martyrs and the wounded …. May Allah have mercy on the martyrs of Gaza … and all martyrs of Palestine. Hamas leader Sami Abu Zuhri says: Gaza will only be a hell for the occupation”.


  1. On 15th Dec. 2020, Facebook suspended the page of the freelance journalist, Amer Abdel Halim Abu Arafa, 35 years old, for allegedly having a post on his page that violates the standards of posting, including banning him from live broadcasts, messageing, commenting, and posting. The ban was based on a picture posted several years ago of the founder of Hamas (Ahmed Yassin), noting that the account of the journalist Abu Arafa is verified with a blue mark.

According to MADA researcher in Gaza, the banning, closure and restriction of accounts affected the below journalists and media professionals:

  1. Closing the account of the editor-in-chief of "Gaza Post" news website, Asaad Kamel Al-Beiruti, noting that it has about 3,000 followers. It was closed after posting photos of a number of martyrs.
  2. Restricting the account of Al-Aqsa radio broadcaster Samira Nassar "Al-Daya" for a month, under the pretext of "not adhering to Facebook's standards."
  3. Restricting the account of journalist Mahmoud Imad Al-Hadidi at “24 Platform” for a period of 90 days, under the pretext of "violating the standards of Facebook community," knowing that he is followed by about 5,000.
  4. Restricting the account of "Al-Quds Al-Youm" TV reporter, journalist Rami Salim Abu Taima, was restricted for 3 days, knowing that he had 5,000 followers.
  5. Closing the account of the freelance journalist Mahmoud Omar Allouh and his news page, after posting news about the activities of the Palestinian factions, knowing that he is followed by 5,000.
  6. Blocking the account of the freelance journalist Saba Al-Jaafrawi for three days, after she posted about the implications of the Israeli bombing that targeted sites in Gaza Strip, noting that her page is followed by more than 3,000.
  7. Blocking the account of the journalist in "Nawa" news network, Sherine Khalifa, and banning her from live broadcasting for three months, against the background of old posts, including the call for recovery to Abdullah Shalah, and posting the statements by the resistance factions inside and outside Gaza, knowing that about 6 thousand people follow her page.
  8. Blocking and then closing the account of the journalist at Fatah (Dahlan) Media Commission, Sahar Dahlis, due to old posts, including the biographies of a number of martyrs.